ChildFund Cambodia is an independent international development organization that works to reduce poverty for children in many of the world’s most disadvantaged communities. We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Education Specialist to join our team.
The Education Specialist will be responsible for:
- Leading, presenting, and developing the education program
- Enhancing the education network both at national and subnational level
- Strengthening technical competencies of program teams and partners
- Designing and guiding program teams for quality, innovative, and comprehensive projects
- Conducting national level advocacy and coordination with key actors in core aspects of ChildFund Cambodia’s education programs
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree in Education or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in education program development and implementation
- Strong technical expertise in early grade reading, child-centered learning, and other innovative education models
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and training skills
- Proven experience in building and managing relationships with government, non-government, and community-based organizations
- Fluency in Khmer and English
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to our recruitment platform link BambooHR by 30 October 2023.
We encourage you to share this vacancy announcement with your colleagues and networks who may be interested in this opportunity.