An Interactive Workshop for Social Justice Leaders
Foresight is now one of the most important leadership skills of the 21st century. But social justice leaders at the forefront of change need to be better equipped to face the challenges of this vulnerable, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world to steer their organizations and programs into the future.
This workshop will open your eyes to the importance of futures thinking and strategic foresight to support better creativity, visioning, decision-making, and strategizing. In a workshop setting, you will learn some of the most important tools to start applying strategic foresight practically to your work through the lens of the Justice Based Approach.
We will hear from some of the foremost futurists in the world and build lasting connections with a global cohort of humanitarians, development workers, and social and environmental justice leaders. It will shift your mindset from reactive to innovative action, from linear to multi-potential outcomes, from conventional to emergent thinking, and from present-focused to a truly intergenerational take on justice.
- Course length: 4 weeks, part-time
- Total Time Commitment: 23 hours
- Price: $350 USD per person, special introductory price
- Groups of 5+: $315 USD per person, special introductory price
- Language: English
- Delivery methods: Live participatory online sessions | Interactive learning tools | Lifetime access to resource bank | Small team discussions | Online forum | 1-2-1 with facilitators | Self-paced learning and reflection
- Next course dates: October 3 – October 26, 2023
- More information: https://www.unitededge.net/strategic-foresight
FILLING UP FAST! SIGN UP HERE!