Deloitte is back with its Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 for the fifth year. The challenge aiming to accelerate innovative, youth-led solutions for inclusive, equitable and quality education for everyone is calling for application from youth aged 18-30 from social enterprises, non-profits, or community organizations to offer youth-led solutions that will utilize innovative approaches and technology, address root causes of the issue, demonstrate ability to drive impact and potential to scale, recognize existing efforts and collaborate with others to accelerate impact, facilitate opportunities for collective impact, by engaging a wide-range of stakeholders and improve the quality of, or access to, education and skills training that prepares young people to succeed.
The winning solution will receive:
- Sponsorship to participate in the One Young World Summit 2024
- A US$50,000 grant from Deloitte
- 12 months of mentorship from a team of Deloitte professionals and partners. The mentorship team will work to accelerate your solution based on the needs of your initiative or organisation, such as:
- Business strategy
- Best practices for data collection
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Product design
The application will be close on 01 March 2024.