A Good Opportunity to work with NEP Education Partnership:
NGO Education Partnership (NEP) is a membership organization that coordinates dialogue and cooperation among key stakeholders to improve the quality and accessibility of education in Cambodia. Since 2002, NEP has been a strong voice in education policy discourse in Cambodia by being a representative of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) working in the education sector in Cambodia.
NEP is currently implementing a project funded by Education Out Loud (EOL) of the Global Partner for Education (GPE). The project aims to strengthen the quality of education policy dialogue and delivery through CSO inclusion, participation, communication, and capacitation.
NEP is seeking a Project Coordinator to be responsible for the day-to-day planning, management, and reporting of the project. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Executive Director and other NEP staff to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
- Implement project activities based on project plans
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems
- Develop a knowledge management system
- Maintain effective relations with donors and partners
- Organize events, meetings, and conferences
- Develop and implement communication activities
- Provide training and technical support to CSOs
- Oversee contracted capacity-building support to CSOs
- Develop policy statements and briefs
- Coordinate sub-sector and thematic networks
- Maintain relationships with other NGOs
- Manage project budget
- Carry out other tasks as required
- Master’s degree in management or other relevant field (or Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience)
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- Experience in the field of education, civil society development, networking, and research is a plus
- Strong project planning, time management, and reporting skills
- Budget planning and management skills
- Ability to produce high-quality publications and reports
- Ability to work well in a team and with other partners
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other relevant software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Khmer and English
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly within Cambodia and internationally
Please submit your CV and a cover letter with your expected salary to the email address provided in the contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.