Foresight is the ability to anticipate the future and develop strategies to adapt to and shape it. It is an essential skill for social justice leaders who are working to create a more just and equitable world.
This interactive workshop will teach you the most important tools and frameworks for strategic foresight. You will learn how to identify challenges, solutions, and trends in the rapidly changing social justice sector. You will also develop the critical thinking skills and strategic mindset needed to lead your organization or program into the future.
The workshop will be led by some of the foremost futurists in the world. You will have the opportunity to learn from their expertise and build lasting connections with a global cohort of humanitarians, development workers, and social and environmental justice leaders.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Strategic Foresight
- Trends and drivers of change in the social justice sector
- Scenario planning
- Backcasting and visioning
- Strategic planning for the future
The workshop is designed for social justice leaders who:
- Want to develop their foresight skills
- Are interested in learning new tools and frameworks for strategic planning
- Want to connect with a global cohort of social justice leaders
The next workshop will be held in October 2023. Space is limited, so sign up today!
Visit the website to learn more and register for the workshop: [Sign Up]
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop the essential skills and knowledge you need to lead your organization or program into a just and equitable future!
For more information: https://www.unitededge.net/strategic-foresight