Aflatoun International and Students Lab Italia (https://studentslab.it/ ), are organizing a Youth Experience Exchange program this year (please see the attached program brochure). The program is designed for the youth to assist students working globally in creation of mini-companies, to conceive products and services, to design business plans, and to carry out advertising campaigns. The program consists of two parts:
- 5 online Twinning Mode Sessions between March and May: a series of ten hour online interactive classes about business ideas, business model canvas, business identity, and business communication for a total of 200 Italian and international students
- Skills Plus Camp inin the week of May 15-20 in Cattolica (Italy) : the 3-day camp with workshops and seminars on financial and entrepreneurial topics and soft skills to finalise students’ joint business plan, as well as cultural visit. (Also open to online participants!)
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- The program targets on the youth aged from 16 to 18, who have participated in Aflateen and AflaYouth programs. English language ability is mandatory for the students to participate in conversation with their counterparts around the world in the sessions and camp.
- Online participants: free of charge.
- Camp participants: the participant needs to cover the flight and lodging cost. the lodging cost is EUR €199/student (including: 3 days of activities with full board treatment, Entertainment, Free visits to places of interest in the area) Participation in workshops and seminars. The stay is free for one chaperone for every 20 participating students.
- For partner organization to express their interest is Wednesday, 15 February
OPEN HOUSE !!
For any further information or inquires, Students Lab Italia will host the Open House for Youth Experience Exchange program 2023 at 10 PM CET on Tuesday, 2nd February via ZOOM: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87346310310. No registration is needed. Everybody is welcome!