On October 07, 2022 NEP organized the virtual meeting that aimed to elect the executive committees for the sub-working group on adult learning and education, lifelong learning and non-formal education. We would like to announce and introduce the elect-executive committees who would take the lead of this new working group
1. Mr. Yinsieng Someth, the education program manager from Aide et Action is elected to be the Chair of ExCom.
2. Mr. Khem Thann, the mobile library program manager from Sipar Cambodia is elected to be the Vice Chair of ExCom.
3. Mr. Yuth Ouk, the executive director from Khmer Association for Development of Countryside is elected to be the member of ExCom.
4. Mr. Hy Sros, the executive director from Community Training Organization for Development is elected to be the member of ExCom.
5. NEP secretariat is the permanent member of ExCom.
This sub-working group contains 25 members who would join the force and work to improve the implementation of ALE, LLL and NFE.